Zeelandia respects the privacy of all users of her sites and takes care for handling the personal data you provide carefully.
We use your personal data to provide you with more information on your request and to process orders. Furthermore we might ask for your personal data for promotions and sweepstakes. We only use this data with your consent. When visiting our website, we store the IP-address of your device. When visiting our website, we place a cookie for Google Analytics, however your visits will be sent to Google anonymized, so they won’t store IP-addresses.
Data storage period
Your data will be stored as long as needed to provide you with information and when you are registered with us as customer, with a maximum of two years after placing an order and/or when you have unsubscribed from or files for receiving information. Data which are explicitly used during a promotion or sweepstake will be deleted after the promotion or sweepstake period. The log files with IP-addresses will be stored for a period of 4 weeks.
Zeelandia uses data for following purposes
- When placing an order we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and invoice details to process your order.
- With your consent we will use your data to inform you about our website and about special offers and promotions, If you want to unsubscribe for this please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you create a profile with www.zeelandia.com (or any other Zeelandia website), subscribe to a newsletter or a specific promotion we will store your data in a secured database. We store data such as your name and address, e-mail address , delivery- and invoice details (in case of orders), so that you don’t need to re-enter this with each new order.
- Data regarding usage of our site and feedback from visitors which help us to further develop and improve our websites.
- If you respond to a promotion or sweepstake, we ask your consent to use name, address and e-mail address. This data may be used to run the promotion, to announce winner(s) and measure response on our marketing activations.
- We store IP-addresses to protect our systems against abuse, like blocking IP-addresses in case of a cyberattack.
- We use Google Analytics to measure usage of the website, not to retrieve your personal data
Zeelandia does not sell your data
Zeelandia won’t sell your personal data to third parties and solely provides third parties with your personal data who are involved in processing your order (e.g. external logistic providers, external processors of EDI-messaging). Our employees and third parties assigned by Zeelandia are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal data is safe with Zeelandia
We appreciate your trust in us and therefore will manage your data carefully When you place an order or visit your profile we use the newest technology. For technical or operational reasons it can be required to store your data on another server. However, your data will always be protected and handled confidentially. For your and our safety, Zeelandia will make sure to fulfil legal demands, regulation and norms regarding data protection.
Your user rights
If you want to execute your rights as user such as amending or deleting your data, or disagree on how Zeelandia treats your personal data, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com